Saturday, May 22, 2010

So here's a song I wrote!!!

Na, na, na, na! Na, na! Na, na! Can't touch this!

Hm...Maybe that's been done...oh well!

I started a job this week at the lovely business of Chick-fil-a. So right now I'm the incompetent new person, but the peeps I work with are pretty great so it's all good! And I pretty much got shoved into it and it was terrifying! But I think I'm doing ok...I think...anyway! That's all I did last week! Work during the day and watch the first season of Supernatural with Becca till all hours of the morning. Oh and a little bit of Facebook and Yuku. Yup! Not much to tell.

The most important thing I learned this week...how to make a milkshake :D

1 comment:

  1. Dude! You actualy blog! No way! I still need to go to your place of business and procur food substances from you in exchange for currency!

    ReplyDelete